Our Community Partnership Program is designed to create partnerships with businesses and organizations in our community. Collaboration and working together creates the greatest impact on improving healthcare for our community.
Community Partnership Benefits
Becoming a community partner means you will create a beneficial partnership with the Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation. The Foundation benefits from your donation and your business or organization enjoys brand exposure in the community while demonstrating to your customers and clients your philanthropic values and commitment to local healthcare.
We provide ongoing support and recognition for all our Community Partners by sharing the story of your partnership with the Foundation through our website and social media. Photo opportunities are also arranged with the media to announce your partnership and when you make any cheque presentations.
How to become a Community Partner
Just a few ideas on how your business or organization can become a Community Partner. Your only limit is your imagination.
- Donate a percentage of sales to the Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Set a predetermined amount to go to the Hospital Foundation during a defined promotional period
- Place coin collection boxes at registers
- Ask customers for donations
- Host a special event (such as a grand opening, weekend sale where proceeds benefit Hospital Foundation)
- Partner with your clients, vendors or suppliers to reach a defined goal
- Arrange to make a cheque presentation with the Foundation (we will invite the media) and then challenge local businesses in your line of work to meet or beat your donation. These challenges are often successful and garner a great deal of media coverage. If you are the original donor and creator of the challenge then the challenge tends to carry your name through ongoing media coverage i.e. “The XYZ Company $2,000 challenge for healthcare has another new donation ……
For more information on becoming a Community Partner
Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation
Kate Cammidge-Irwin, Foundation's First Community Partner for 2020
Local Realtor, Kate Cammidge-Irwin has announced that she will donate a portion of the proceeds from every house she sells in 2020 to the Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation.